Our expertise lies in designing cable trays and raceways as per customers
requirement and providing these all over India and abroad. Cable tray system
comprising cable trays and associated fittings forms a rigid structure used
to securely fasten and support cables. These can be used both overhead and
underground. Use of cable trays makes maintenance and replacement of cables
much easier and enhances the life of cables.
Types of Cable Trays :
We deal in both Ladder-Type cable trays and Perforated Types cable trays. Their
perforations allow air circulation and drainage and also entry/exit points
for small cables. Normally these are kept open at top. However, if required,
we can also provide their cover for extra protection. Cable tray cover has
Unlike to perforated and ladder type trays, there are Solid Bottom Trays
available. These are also called Cable Channels or Cable Troughs. However,
these are not popular and seldom used.
Material Used :
Cable trays are commonly made of galvanized steel, stainless steel cable trays or
aluminum sheets. On specific demand, we can also provide cable trays made of
glass-fiber reinforced plastic. Unlike metallic trays, these are completely
non-conductive and, therefore, do not need to be grounded. These trays are
fully chemical and corrosion resistant.
Depending on load of cables, the thickness of cable trays may vary from 1
mm to 4 mm.
Cable Tray Accessories :
- Pre-galvanized (recommended for indoor use)
- Hot dip galvanized (recommended for indoor / outdoor use)
- Painted (recommended for indoor use)
- Powder coated (recommended for indoor use)
- Epoxy coated (recommended for indoor / outdoor use)
We supply also clamping and supporting accessories like Clamp, Coupler
Plate, Elbow. Bend, Junction Box, Tee and Reducer etc. that are used with
cable trays to provide a complete and functional tray system.
- Our cable trays are easy to assemble and strong.
- These do not corrode and require hardly any maintenance.
- These have high mechanical resistance, excellent chemical resistance
and long long-lasting service life.
- Use of cable trays makes replacement of cables much easier and
enhances their life.
Yes! I am Interested