What is Precision Air Conditioning?
Precision air conditioning controls the ambient environment by providing
constant temperature and humidity conditions to costly and sensitive
sophisticated electronic equipments throughout the year. This is in contrast
to normal air conditioning which provides only the cooling comfort to people
sitting in a room.
Objectives of Precision Air Conditioning
Precision air conditioners are designed specifically to meet following
objectives to be achieved with a very high degree of reliability.
- 1. Air temperature control (± 1.0°C).
- 2. Air humidity control (± 7/8%).
- 3. High airflow rate.
- 4. Year-round operation (24 hours a day, 365 days a year), without
The above objectives are achieved by an appropriate selection of components
and special software used to control the equipment. The software is based on
the event prediction principle, which enables action to be taken in advance
on the strength of analyses on the trends of the room's temperature and
humidity parameters, guaranteeing precision and optimizing energy
Such requirements cannot be met with in normal air-conditioning.
Precision air conditioning finds application in places like the following
that require a technological environment characterized by high levels of
heat value to dissipate.
Uniflair Precision Air Conditioning Units
- Data-processing centers
- Call centers
- Internet providers
- Server rooms
- Control rooms
- Luxury hotels
We are the Authorized Channel Partner of Uniflair India Pvt Ltd. (now
Schneider Electric), one of the world's leading producers of precision
air conditioners. Uniflair precision air conditioning units ensure that
optimum temperature, humidity and air quality conditions are maintained
wherever it is necessary to guarantee the uninterrupted operation of vital
technological processes. Sophisticated microprocessor controls are
incorporated within all Uniflair units to manage the requisite functions of
cooling, heating, humidification, dehumidification and filtration. Their
units are most compact available in the market and provide high powered
cooling and high energy consumption with minimum of fuss. Easy access to all
components ensures easy installation, service and maintenance.
Uniflair precision air conditioning units are available in following
The above are available in following versions.
- Amico - S Series: 5KW - 22KW
- Leonardo - Evolution: 22W - 65KW
- Leonardo - Max Series: 65KW - 140KW
Main Features of Uniflair Precise Air Conditioning
- Air- or water-cooled direct expansion versions (DX)
- Chilled water versions (CW).
- Twin cool versions (TC), characterized by a chilled water section and
a water- or air-cooled, refrigerant fluid direct expansion section.
Uniflair Access Flooring
- Highly sensible cooling system.
- Intelligent dehumidification, without reduction in air flow.
- Fan is provided with speed control so that the cooling performance
and the noise level of the unit can be tailored to application.
- Lower power consumption.
- Intelligent supervision and reliability through monitoring of all
components with precise and clear display of any malfunction or abnormal
- Accessories can be incorporated
- High fire tolerance.
- High pressure strength.
- Compact in design and all the internal components are easily
- In conformity with set standards
Uniflair has also developed modular access flooring, which is flooring of
design and technology. It is modeled on the basis of specific statistical
and structural needs. It covers the building like a second skin, enhancing
its beauty and uniqueness, succeeding in appearing, not as a cold and
artificial surface, but almost alive. Modular access floors have evolved
over time and have become the ideal solution for combining design and
practicality in the advanced service industries.
- Ganpati Electricals (P) Ltd. provides solutions for any type of
environment friendly precise air conditioning need.
- Being Authorized Channel Partner of Uniflair India Pvt Ltd., we get
heavy discount on their products and are able to sell these at lower
than market rates and also provide much better after-sales sales
Yes! I am Interested