An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
» Setting up Data Centre Infrastructure
Setting up Data Centre Infrastructure
These days Data Centers (DC) are very important for any organization for
proper working of its computing systems and thereby keep continuity in
exchange of information and communication all the time. While setting up a
Data Center, our aim is to provide customers with proper physical
environment, server hardware, networking connectivity and technical
management skills necessary to keep Internet running 24 hours a day and 7
days a week. We also try to keep a provision for necessary expansion in
future for addition of bandwidth and/or servers as required.
Our Services :
We offer complete services from conceptualization to execution of Data
Center Infrastructures up to TIER 4 Level. While planning a DC the highest
level of Integrity (Security) and Functionality (Uptime) are ensured.
Areas Focused :
- Power Planning : Power consumption of a DC is normally 50 to
60 times that of regular office space. We meticulously plan to optimize
this power usage.
- Density Planning : A proper planning has significant impact
on capital costs and power consumption. We put a lot of emphasis on
- Adaptability : Technology refreshments lead to smaller
footprints and better efficacy of equipments. We design adaptable DC so
that it is simpler to absorb technological changes.
- Modularity : Standardized lump-sum investments are avoided
and the Infrastructure incorporates modularity.
- Space Optimization
There exists a complex relationship between the above tenets that work
in two directions - PERFORMANCE and POWER CONSUMPTION. A critical
approach in planning is the essence of these integrated areas.
Execution of Services :
Why Us? :
- Interior Works
- UPS Systems and DG Sets
- Precision Environment Control Equipments ( Air Conditioning )
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Works - Cabling, Installation, etc.
- Access Control Systems
- Civil Works
- Fifty to 70% capital cost in a DC set up comprises the electrical and
mechanical costs of ACs, DG Sets, UPS Systems, etc.
- Our historic presence in the area of E & M gives us a natural
advantage and know-how for Passive DC Infrastructure and imparts an
Yes! I am Interested
Our Product Range
Home | Profile | Product Range | Media Gallery | Contact
Us | Send Enquiry